If you are planning a trip to Hawaii then you must definitely visit Molokini Crater. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world. In fact, people from different parts of the world visit Molokini to enjoy the underwater experience.
Which is the best time in the day to visit Molokini?
The best time to visit Molokini is in the morning. However, the weather is cool early in the morning.
When you should visit Molokini?
You can visit Molokini anytime between March to May. Besides, the climate can be very hot during August and September. Don’t know when and how to book your Molokini boat tour? Mentioned below is the information that you need to know prior booking. Remember that, you must always book your boat tours in advance to avoid confusion in the end moment. Besides, if you are looking for the best Molokini snorkel tours then choose Maui Boat Trips.
What you should do in Molokini?
Mentioned below is the list of few things that you must definitely try when you visit Molokini.
- Snorkeling – This is something that you must definitely try with your friends or family members when you visit Molokini. There is no doubt that you will definitely love this experience. Enjoy watching wildlife underwater by snorkeling at Molokini Crater.
- Scuba Diving – Molokini is one of the best destinations in the world for people who love scuba diving. Do try scuba diving with your loved ones when you visit Molokini this year to make your trip a very memorable one in your life.
- Photographs – Click some good photographs with your loved ones when you are travelling to Molokini by boat.
- Food – Enjoy the tasty hot chocolate, sandwiches, BBQ chicken and burgers when you are travelling to Molokini by boat. Take a snorkel boat tour with food and drinks.
How you should get to Molokini?
You should travel by boat to reach Molokini. In fact, it is the only way to reach Molokini. Besides, there are a lot of scuba and snorkel companies that offer daily trips to Molokini at a very affordable price. The only thing that you have to do is choose the type of boat which you love the most.
- Smaller Boats – These boats can hold around 20 to 36 passengers. Besides, most of the scuba diving tours are generally taken on small boats. The best part of these boats is that you will be seated near the water level. Your kids will definitely love this experience.
- Mid-Size Boats – These boats can easily hold around 45 to 60 passengers. Enjoy the tasty continental food during your boat ride.
- Large Boats – Large boats can hold around 100 to 120 passengers. Besides, they are generally double decker boats and they are specifically designed for people who love cruising. If you are looking for a great boat ride to Molokini with all comforts then choose large boats.
Book your boat tour to Molokini right away to have loads of fun with your friends and family members!