Miami is one of the places where there is an abundance of enjoyment in every nook and corner, hence a favorite site of every traveler. The prime reason is that there are tourist spots favoring every kind of travelers irrespective of their age, religion, culture and their preferences.
A few of the must-visit popular places in Miami:
- The famous Miami beach – If you are dreaming about a long stretch of sandy coast along calm seawater and sun shining above to help in relaxing your thoughts and body, make sure to visit the beach. The wonderful scenario of modern civilization portraying heightened buildings near the shores makes it more exciting place to visit.
- All-time favorite Jungle Island – The most visited place by kids, their parents, and nature lovers. Earlier it was fondly known as ‘Parrot Jungle’ quite near the Miami Beach and city’s downtown area. There are exciting shows arranged to show the talent of various animals as well. If you are in for adventure don’t miss Jungle Island.
- Gaining artistic ratings is the Art Deco district – If you want to know how Miami was in the 1930’s this will be the right place. The pastel-colored renovated buildings offer a great place to relax and dine in midst of ambiance atmosphere. In the evening hours, the well-decorated neon signboards and the lighting of the building create unique excitement in the mind of its visitors.
- Shoppers don’t miss Bayside marketing place – There are more than a hundred shops, roadside cafes, lighted restaurants providing mouth-watering delicious and souvenirs selling colorful stalls. It is nestled just beside Miami waterfront, thus a great place to walk and enjoy the activities of the place. You can even hear live band playing music during the evening hours, thus full-on entertaining site.
- Architect’s favoring Vizcaya Museum and its gorgeous gardens. It is one of the city’s greatest valuable and memorable places of the past era. Visitors are awestruck seeing the craftsmanship, patterns creativity on the wall and the structural design of Renaissance style villa along with its vast gardens.
- The enormous zoo of Miami – The zoo is home to more than two thousand animals living peacefully in midst of natural habitat. Hence, visitors feel a safari-like sensation while visiting the zoo and seeing before them these wonderful animals and birds.
- The eye-striking Miami Science museum – You can witness the great scientific discoveries and activities here. It will be rewarding place for you to stroll around.
- Aqua wonders, the Miami aquarium – You can view innumerable marine living organisms as well as enjoy shows of Dolphins, Whales and ocean mammals displaying their talent.
- Have a wonderful time in Fairchild Tropical Botanic garden – There in the greenish surroundings, you can view rare tropical plants. It is home of endangered rainforest flora species as well.
If you love night clubs and live performances of a music band, it is best to book your seats to watch Miami concerts.