Seafood is a delicacy for every non-vegetarian eater. Those who know the taste and favor of fresh sea food can easily make the difference between fresh and stale. When you go for vacation beaches, seafood is commonly available since that is their staple food as it is easily available. However, when you travel to destinations like Arizona you have to be careful about choosing a restaurant that can provide the best quality food.
Arizona’s in the Southwest region of US. Its topography was formed by old volcanism. With extremely hot summers and pleasant winters the city is rich in xerophyte plants like cactus. As we all know that cactus grows on lands where there is scarcity of water.
Arizona is rich in tourism. It experiences millions of tourists in a year which means not only historical monuments, but restaurants, hotels, pubs, bars are all occupied day and night. Restaurants may provide you good quality of staple food, but when you’re interested in seafood, it is important that you pay keen attention to the trend of that restaurant.
As tourists, we can tell you about Angry Crab Shack restaurant that provides best seafood in AZ. They have a casual and sometimes loud environment where they provide flavorful seafood. Their affordable menu gives privilege to all kinds of guests to enjoy exquisite seafood in an extraordinary environment. They are particular about the quality and brand of every food to maintain hygiene and good quality of taste.
Famous chefs always suggest avoiding these things in a seafood restaurant –
- Avid the days when special delicacies or special seafood is offered in a restaurant. Good and reliable restaurants often may follow the rules but majority of them try to clean their refrigerators to stock in fresh frozen food.
- Farm raised fish are injected with chemicals and antibiotics and are full of pollutants compared to those that are caught in wild. Most commonly farm raise fish are catfish and tilapia, therefore restaurants that focus commonly on these two fish should be avoided first.
- Asking about the source of seafood from a restaurant manager doesn’t mean that you’re picky. It simply means that you want to be sure about your health.
- Always check the restaurant and volume of guest’s available inside. If its high volume, then the food is consumed quickly and they will not serve stale food the other day.
- Seafood has delicious taste and aroma that attracts many while walking on the street. If you find a restaurant that smells awful with raw fish, staff is wearing dirty aprons and on top of that the environment is dirty as well, then it is a big NO.
- Avoid imported seafood like shrimp because they are raised in dirty water with excessive chemical use and negative effect of local community.
- However, bivalve fish like oysters, clams or mussels are good options because they are filter feeders, which mean they improve the environment by cleaning water.
Seafood taste delicious and has special flavor that no other food can beat. It is a delicacy when served with proper presentation. However, if you avoid these above-mentioned measures you might get into serious illness by eating stale seafood.